Tuesday 10 October 2017

Driving my wife

Driving my wife and her club pickup
I am one of those husbands who likes to see his wife flirt with other men. When I initially told my wife about my little fetish she was shocked. My wife is 35 years old and I am 40. She is fit, with long brown hair, a beautiful, yet seductive smile and D cups, so she always gets stares from men and gets hit on easily. With time my wife opened up with my fetish and we used it to enhance our sex life. We go to a club about once a month and IWATCH her flirt and dance with men. She has never gone beyond a seductive dance, and a kiss, when she had enough alcohol in her. We typically go home and have the most erotic sex.
One night a younger man, by the name of Doug, caught my wife’s eye. She went over and asked him to dance and of course he said yes. My wife was wearing a tight fittingDRESS, with her boobs popping out. The dress revealed all of her curves. When they danced, their bodies were pressed tightly against each other. I could see Doug’s hands all over her ass, which was starting to get me a bit excited. When the dance finished she brought him over to our table. My wife usually just dances and flirts with these men, but nothing beyond this. She has never introduced me to one of these men. I figured there was something special about him. She introduced him and I shook his hand. Doug was very nervous, and as the next song started I told them to go dance while I got us a round of drinks. I went to the bar and got us three mixed drinks. I was nervous, thinking why did she introduce me to him? Did she like this guy? Does she want to fuck this guy? We talked about taking this fetish further one of these days, it just depended on the right guy. Was he the one?
When the dance finished we sat down and chatted for a while. My wife sat next to Doug who seemed a bit calmer. My wife went to the restroom and sent me a text message. She asked if she could play more with Doug; she wasn’t sure about going all of the way though. I texted her back and told her I would arrange something tonight. I told Doug that he seemed like a very nice person and my wife really, really seemed to like him. I asked if we could get in the car and take a ride in the city, I also hinted that I would drive and my wife would sit in the back with him.
He was a bit nervous, so I explained my fetish and told him my wife really admired him and unlike the other men she has “danced” with, he was the only one she had introduced me to. Doug finally agreed to go, after assuring him I was ok with what could happen between them. As soon as they got in the back seat, his hands were all over her tits. From the rearview mirror, I could see both of them. My wife began kissing him,LIGHTLY and would look at me for approval. You could tell she wanted him, but she still had that shy look on her face. I think in the club she didn’t have that shy look on her face because there were limits as to how far this could go inside a club compared to the back seat of our vehicle. I drove off and got on the expressway. I began assuring my wife it was ok, I knew Doug was special and for whatever reason, she picked him from all of the other men. Doug got her bra unhooked and grabbed her tits. She began caressing his hair, and his hands reached for her pussy. I was sure it was wet by now. As my wife reacted to the sucking of her tits and his hands massaging her pussy, she no longer had that shy look on her face, she had that seductive, “fuck me look.”
Doug began eating her pussy, opening her legs as wide as the back would allow it. I began to get rock hard, I have never seen my wife so sexy and seductive. She began screaming Doug’s name and told him “I want to suck your dick, right now!”. Without hesitation she unbuckled hisPANTS and grabbed his cock out and started stroking it. I could see Doug was enjoying this. She then guided his cock in her mouth and I could see that Doug was enjoying the moment. He mumbled “I knew you were a slut.” My wife began massaging her pussy with her other hand, slowly inserting a finger. She seductively spoke to him “I am your slut now”. I could tell she was enjoying this because the next words out of her mouth were “How does it feel to have a married woman enjoying your cock?”. I knew she was really getting off to this erotic adventure, she only dirty talks to me when she is real horny. Doug responded back saying “How does it feel to suck my cock with your husband watching you?” With these last words, he started cuming globs of cum, I knew she made him even more hot and horny. She didn’t swallow, instead she let the cum shoot out on her tits and afterwards kissed him passionately. She then proceeded to tell him, next time, he would be able to enter her, if he was up for it.
He certainly was and with this we dropped him off and had the most erotic sex ever. Its hard to explain how I felt, hot, horny and jealous to see her pay so much attention to him, but I was the one that entered her that night. This event really changed the amount of sex we have now.
Submitted by: John Doe, Texas

1 comment:

  1. To me, an important part of any service is support. I want to know that there are people who will patiently explain to me everything even if I ask for the tenth time. That’s why I choose and recommend everyone SofiaDate. Their support Team is for you online 24/7, which is awesome. Thanks to their dedicated work, you can enjoy practically endless communication with the women you liked. http://www.sofiadate.com/ukraine-dating/

    ReplyDelete